Ordering seafood home delivery is an easy and sustainable way to create healthy pescatarian meals. Any dish that incorporates vegetables, fish, and/or dairy will fit into the pescatarian lifestyle. However, sourcing high-quality proteins is essential to living healthily as a pescatarian. That’s where wild-caught and sustainable fish come in.
Lummi Island Wild is an award-winning fishery offering a wide variety of seafoods. If you’re new to the pescatarian diet, or if you’ve been a staunch seafood lover for years, we’re sure to have what you’re looking for. While many know us for our wild salmon, we are also proud to offer tuna, halibut, cod, shellfish, smoked salmon, and caviar.
Our Favorite Picks for Pescatarian Meals
All seafood home delivery from Lummi Island Wild is pescatarian-friendly. That said, a few products stand out as staff favorites more than others. While all our portions, fillets, and packages are sure to delight, we recommend snagging any of the following fish if you see them in stock.
- 4 oz. Smoked Wild Sockeye: Smoked salmon is a delicious pescatarian ingredient known for its versatility in the kitchen. We start with our highest quality sockeye salmon, add a bit of salt, and let the alder coals do their thing. Tear it over salads, eat it with bagels, or snack on it while out for a bike ride for a flavor- and protein-packed treat.
- 6 oz. Baker King Salmon Portions: These king salmon portions are a favorite amongst the Lummi Island Wild staff. Caught by Upper Skagit tribal fishing families, these kings have a superior fat content. These are the most spectacular king salmon we’ve ever tasted, and we think you’ll agree.
- Sablefish (Black Cod) Steaks: Black cod has been nicknamed “butterfish” for a reason. These decadent steaks have a smooth, velvety texture and large, milky-white flakes. These cuts are bone-in and skin-on, making them a solid value for an elegant pescatarian meal.
- Wild Combo Subscription Box: A relatively new addition to the Lummi Island Wild lineup is our Wild Combo Subscription Box. Each month, we’ll ship you a box containing 14 portions of the freshest wild-caught seafood we have. Expect to receive a combination of salmon, tuna, cod, halibut, and more.
5 Easy Pescatarian Recipes to Try at Home
Pescatarian recipes can be simple and easy to follow. But for the burgeoning home chef, cooking fish can feel intimidating. We selected these five recipes because they’re simple, easy to cook, and taste great. Looking to source some high-quality fish? We can handle all your needs for seafood home delivery.
- Easy Salmon Recipe with Maple Dijon Sauce
- Perfect Baked Cod
- Six-Minute Seared Tuna Steaks
- Sea Scallops with Brown Butter, and Capers, and Lemon
- Halibut with Lemon-Butter and Crispy Shallots
Choose Lummi Island Wild for All Your Pescatarian Meals
Our seafood home delivery is the freshest you can buy. Whether you live across town or across the country, rest assured that your fish will arrive in delicious condition. All our fresh seafood ships frozen to preserve flavor and texture. We’ll carefully package your order in an insulated container and ship it via 2nd Day Air.
Once the package arrives at your doorstep, simply transfer it into the freezer or refrigerator. Then, when you’re ready to eat, simply pop a portion in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or into the microwave. Consider us your muse for getting creative with pescatarian meals!